Friday, January 29, 2010

My New Blog


Welcome to my new blog home!!
It is a work-in-progress, but I am so excited that it is finally presentable enough to begin posting here! You will notice many new changes to my blog, but most importantly you will notice my blog's name change.

Many moons ago, I started a blog called "Life With Me". I ran under this name for awhile, before switching to "Vintage Tea with Miss Allison E." I have had that title for, well, a long time, and I decided that I needed a change.

During my recent trip to Holmes County, Ohio, I realized what I should name my blog-- a title that describes my feelings almost exactly. "Girl of the Prairie: Old Fashioned thoughts from a girl whose home is in the city, but heart is in the prairie." My home is in the city, but that doesn't make me a city girl! And someday, hopefully, I will be a real life, honest-to-goodness prairie girl!

I am so excited to begin this new blog journey! Please don't hesitate to "follow" my blog, and if you are interested, I would be willing to "trade blog buttons" with fellow bloggers.

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I just saw that you updated your HSB blog, and as I checked it out.. I realized that you had a wonderful new blog! The header looks so charming & I love it. I just became a follower and I'll check back on your blog SOON.

    I hope that you will have a delightful time with your all-new blog!!

    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/inthebookcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison!!

    Well, I very much like your new blog - looks like fun!

    First I looked at your photos on your old blog - it looks like a very fun trip!! And I got your letter a few days ago - thank you very much!!

    Hoping your having a wonderful Sunday evening!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get this comment, lol!
    Anyway, what a fun and charming blog! Thanks for linking my Emma review, I definitely agree with your POV! ^_^ It seems we have a lot of interests in common and I'm looking forward to further posts!

    ReplyDelete