Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Parade



1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I like the Early Afternoon.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Ha ha. :) Well, First of all, there is this specialty meat store near where I live, and they have THE BEST cheese dip EVER! It is super cheesy/spicy delicious, and with chips... mmmmm!

Also, whenever we go to Barnes and Noble, we always get this certain drink which has flavoring (we always get raspberry), Carbonated water, ice, Half & Half, and Whipped Cream. It sounds disgusting, but take my word for it... It is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Oh, And I really, really, really love Chipolte. Yum!

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I would wish that I could have 10 billion dollars. That would be like getting a bunch of wishes, and you could do so much with it! Like, buy a house in the country, pay of my parent's bills/debt, go on a whole lot of shopping sprees, buy a house for myself (for when I'm older and get married), buy houses for my sisters and brother (for when they are older and get married) buy everyone cars, buy myself a grand piano and a banjo, and you would still have money left over. Talk about a great wish!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Well, when I was younger, I had an attitude problem sometimes, and one time my sister (who was prob. 5 at the time) said, Allison's having an Alli-tude!!! So, now my nickname is Allitude or Tude. :(


5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I think I would like to be Anne Shirley because Avonlea and Green Gables seem lovely.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I'm not sure if this is a talent, but I would love to be more outgoing. I am so quiet, and I hate talking to people I don't know. Oh, and I would love to be able to dance well!

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I would go to England or Ireland. That would be so neat!

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I would sing all different types of songs. I have a very eclectic taste in music. But If I could pick, I would like to be a celtic singer.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
IKEA. I would redecorate my entire house!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
You know, It is fun to think about times gone by, and I must admit I really do obsess over historical... EVERYTHING! But, I think I would like to live in the era I do! At no other point in time did you have as much freedom to do whatever you want than today. Some people take that wrongly by doing things that are bad. But.... ok, here's an example. In the Victorian era, people thought you had bad morals if you didn't wear a corset! Now, you are not obligated to wear a certain type of clothing or anything. You can just wear what you like.

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
I would not like that at all... but I think I would like everything to be green. I love green!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Bashful! LOL

13. What's the last album you listened to?
I don't remember... I think the last song I listened to was Wuthering Heights by Hayley Westenra. I ♥ that song!


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
You might be surprised to know... I am afraid of the dark! I hate night time. :(

{{have a great day!}}



No comments:

Post a Comment