Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dreams....

Dream House: Groombridge Place. I ♥ Groombridge Place! Is it's charming exterior ringing a bell to you? It may, since it was the Bennett's home in the 2005 version of Pride & Prejudice. *sigh*
http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/photos/galleries/8/Longbourn_450-01.jpghttp://www.kent.gov.uk/filmoffice/film-focus/images-old/pride-and-prejudice-images/Groombridge%20Place.JPG

Dream Vacation Home: Mount Vernon. George Washington's house, which is now a museum dedicated to our first president. Stunning. Absolutely Stunning.



http://carlisleflowers.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mtvernon.jpg


Dream Movie to Star In: North & South, as Margarete Hale, Naturally. (Cranford comes in at a close second. ♥)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3355/3244314230_9fc4f9aba8.jpg

Dream Singing Group (to be in): Celtic Woman! ♪ Oh, America you're calling....I can hear you calling me....


Dream Blog Goal: To have at least 5 followers and 5 comments. Comments and followers make me feel loved

Dream Occupation(s): Writer, Illustrator, Actress.

What are some of your dreams?



""Have you any unfulfilled dreams, Anne?" asked Gilbert.
"Of course." She answered. "Everybody has. It wouldn't do for us to have all our dreams fulfilled. We would be as good as dead if we had nothing left to dream about"."
~~Anne of the Island

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found you comment on our blog (the three spinsters), replied to it there and then hopped over here to your blog!
    It is so lovely! I started reading your most recent post thinking, "I should go to bed, I'll just read this post cause it looks like fun!" Then I read the next post and then the next and then ALL the rest! Ha ha! Silly me!
    Your blog is quite charming! I hope you don't mind me being your fourth! =]

    From a fellow 'old fashioned girl',
    Marguerite

    ps definitely wouldn't mind living at groombridge place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes, lovely! I love that quote from Anne of the Island! I just recently finished reading Rilla of Ingleside. Lovely book although, I cried through most of it.
    Love those big old houses! One would need many servants to keep it up though. ;)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete