Monday, March 22, 2010

Humor...

I saw this sign on someone else's blog, and I liked it so much, I had to steal it. *bwa ha ha*
Just some humor to brighten up my otherwise dull and dreary life. ;)

[image007.jpg]

A few posts ago, I talked about how I was going to get my haircut, and I was undecided about how I should get it done. Well, today was my hair styling appointment, and my hair looks a little different! I LOVE it! I'm not saying anymore than that. I will just keep you all in suspense, and post pictures tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.....


2 comments:

  1. *lol* That picture is sooo funny! Never seen it before.

    Can't wait to see your new hair pictures, Allison! I'm in suspense for tomorrow to come...and today just started.

    See you then,
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love that on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete