Monday, April 26, 2010

Awarded!


I have been awarded the Pure in Heart Award by Samantha! Thanks so much!
I promised the next post I write would be the "after" pictures of my kitchen, but I really wanted to do this tag, so I'll write about the kitchen next. lol

Here's what you have to do:

A) Post about your tag!

B) Pick some other bloggers who deserve the PURE IN HEART award

C) Leave a comment on the people's blogs letting them know you tagged them! ( you may tag whoever you want, even the person who tagged you, if you like)

D) Answer these questions and put them up in a blog post:


1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas?
Hmmm.... Apples!

2: How many siblings do you have?
4 (3 sisters, ages 12, 9, 7) and a brother (age 3)

3: How old are you?
I am 15 and 1/2

4: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other?
City. *Bleck*

5: Scissors or glue?
Scissors! I really like making paper snowflakes!

6: describe your dream house.
In the country, with tons of trees, and furnished with antiques!

7: Is your room clean?
Well, my 7 year old sister *cleaned* it today, so by her standards, yes. By mine.... ehh... But I am thankful for her efforts. :)

8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be?
Elizabeth Bennett. of course.

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England?
England!!!!

10: What denomination are you?
I am Southern Baptist (and reformed)

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!)
No. I slept with my Raggedy Anne, made with love by my mom, when I was about 5-ish, all the way up until I was at least 13.

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate! I HATE jelly beans!

13: What is your favorite book?
That is a d-i-f-f-i-c-u-l-t one to answer.... hmmm. I have no idea.

14: Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip and Peppermint

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
That is hard! Pizza???

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport?
I don't really watch the Olympics.

17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? Go back to bed for the rest of the day. I wouldn't want to be Miley Cyrus.

18: Describe yourself in three words: Quirky, Silly, Shy

19: What chore do you positively hate? I really hate cleaning our basement. It is always a black hole down there.

I tag...

Hannah from Hannah's Corner
Erin from High Heels and Pencil Skirts

1 comment: