Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i ♥ faces



I just found this blog/website, and it looks really neat! It is called "I ♥ Faces", and each week they have challenges with different themes. This week's theme is "desserts". You have to take a photo that fits the theme, then post it on your blog and enter their Mr. Linky. I believe they pick a wining photo to feature.

The contest ends tonight at 9:00, I believe, so I don't think I'll be entering... but we'll see.

If you ♥ photography (I do!) then you should check them out! It's pretty cool!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I haven't been on your blog in such a long time! : ) I really love it. You should come check out my new post:http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/daisy1/
    Thanks! TTYL -Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been tagged on my blog! Just copy and paste the quiz, then add your own answers instead of mine. Only do it if you want to, but I would love to see your answers!

    ~Jane~

    ReplyDelete