Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Spring Outing

A few days ago, my family and I enjoyed an outing to a local park. It was a beautiful day, and after having lunch in the gazebo, we walked around and took some pictures. This particular park is unique because it has a giant old house on-site with beautiful gardens for visitors to enjoy.

Park Outing
Flowers in the mansion's garden. What a beautiful picture of Spring!

Park Outing

The Mansion. I would love to live here! Doesn't it just remind you of Mr. Darcy's home in Pride & Prejudice? (besides the car out front, of course. lol)

Park Outing

I was just talking to my mom and she snapped this picture of me.... I believe that explains the slightly pursed lips... lol

Park Outing

And one I took of my mom... Isn't she beautiful?


5 comments:

  1. What lovely photos! That DOES look like Mr. Darcy's mansion! Where is the park? I've been to Ohio once, but would love to come visit that park!
    I really like the pictures of you and your mom, too. =)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mansion is gorgeous! It does remind me of Mr. Darcy's house.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh! The Mansion is so pretty..... I wish I lived close enough to do a photoshot near it. So pretty.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a lovely day,
    Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Yes, that is quite a nice park!! And I love your photos!

    I finally found out that I can get some good priced old dresses and stuff! A Civil War skirt is on the way to my house! :)

    Have a blessed Lord's Day! What have you been busy with?

    Love, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I know you don't know me, but I'm a friend of Erin. (We go to the same church) Anway, I love your blog! It's really cool! And I have been to the Mansion before! I like the gazebo area behind it. It's SO pretty. Anyway, I guess that it!

    ~Samantha (Sammy)

    ReplyDelete