Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tag, You're It!

I've been tagged by Jane over at Novel Pretender. Thanks, Jane!

First, the rules are: Please tag five people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?

The Way I Am
by Ingrid Michealson. I absolutely ♥ that song!

#2- What is the best book you have read recently?
"Mara: Daughter of the Nile" by Eliose Jarvis McGraw. I loved it!

#3-Do you sing a lot?

Yes! Though with the cold I've had for a while now, it sounds funny when I sing, and my nose gets all stuffed up. *i hate colds*.

#4-Sweet or salty?

Sweet. I have the biggest sweet tooth ever.


#5-What is your favorite hobby?
Playing the Piano, for sure! It is sometimes frustrating, but the work really pays off!


#6-What books have you read at least 3 times?

I don't think I have ever read a book more than two times.


#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet?

AOL and Blogger. And then the blogs I follow. It's my computer time *routine*.

#8-What were the last things you bought?

I have no idea!

#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like?

I don't really know. Maybe Jo March from "Little Women"? I am certainly not a Tom-boy, but I love acting and writing!

#10-Favorite earliest memory?

I think I was about 7 or 8 years old, and I remember one evening we were going to have someone over, and our house was so clean and warm, and my mom was in the kitchen cooking a dinner, and I was so excited to have the person come over! I also remember smelling the candle lit in the kitchen. That was such a lovely night!

#11-What do you do to change your mood?

Think about something that makes me happy!

#12-What was the last meal you ate?

Lunch-- Hot Dogs, Dorito's and fruit salad.

#13-Do you want to learn another language?

When I was younger, I really wanted to learn another language! I tried to learn German. I can only say "Guten Tag" (good day) for all my efforts, though.

#14-Five things you can’t live without?

1. Piano

2. My Family

3. God!

4. Food

5. A brush. (I freak out when my hair isn't brushed! lol)

#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?
Trixie Beldon # 4 "The Mysterious Visitor"

"Fifty-two cards in a deck!" Trixie groaned as she stooped to get one on the floor."

I used to love Trixie Beldon books when I was younger. I haven't read them in a while, though.

#16-What is something you would like to say right now?

Thank you to Rebecca from Sewing in the Past for featuring me as her weekly blogger! How sweet!

#17-What are you looking forward to?

Our trip to Louisville, KY next week! whoo hoo!

I tag.....

♥Bess from Bess' Bag
The Three Spinsters
♥ Seriana at Seriana's Photography
I have to get off the computer now, so I'm gonna be lame and only tag three people. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment