Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Who ♥ 's Followers???

I do! Call me a geek... go ahead... I'm waiting.... anyway, call me a geek, but it just makes my teeny tiny heart go pittar-patter when I look at my follower list and see I have 13 followers!! *sigh*. Hey-- You have to find joy in the little things!

But then, it makes me so sad to see other people-- I'm not going to mention names.... but "others" who are not able to feel the sheer joy of having 10 or more followers on their blogs. It just breaks my heart.

Blog Backgrounds

So I am starting a new charity called "Friends4Followers". Our mission is to give other... less fortunate bloggers.... someone (anyone) to blog for. Following someone's blog is great for many reasons:

1.) It makes them happy!
2.) It makes you happy to know you made someone else happy!
3.) It's good for the environment.... (not really, but that sounded nice...)
4.) It's easy.


Unfortunately, You don't get any tax deductions for volunteering. But hey, don't let that stop you!

Ready to get started? Here is a blogger who needs your help! Go change the (blog) world!

{{Of course, my smile may just grow a bit bigger if you could send a little love on over here to... if you know what I mean. ♥ }}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**wink** I'm in a silly mood today.... (no kidding, right?) *ha ha* I'm not really starting any charity's... just having a little fun! lol

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!!!





7 comments:

  1. What a nice idea! I know how excited I am when I get a new follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to follow you, but I like to use the blogger follower thing. When I click on google friend connect, it doesn't use my blog identity.
    I'm not sure what the difference is or how to change it, I just know that the "follow" button on top of the page is what I normally click on and your page doesn't have one.
    So, if you can figure that out, I will be a loyal follower! lol
    ~Jane~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! What is it all about following anyways? Do you join and then get emails when they have posted, so you can easily read them all? Or what? :)

    I hope you have been well!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allison!

    I'm Liz, and I am a follower on your blog! I love your blog, and reading your posts! You take wonderful pictures!! :)

    I read in your last post that your going to a convention in Cincinnati, OH. I am not going, but it sounds like fun! I live pretty close to Cincinnati! :)

    I hope you have a great day! :)

    Love,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again, Allison! :)

    I wanted to let you know that in addition to the blog I left the last comment on, I have another on HomeSchoolBlogger! (which I left my link on this comment). I would love it if you stopped by my blogs sometime! :)

    Have a great day!

    ~Liz~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is working now! I don't know if you changed something, or if it was just my computer, lol. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your follower now dear friend! Hey, great question you asked me on my blog, very unusual, but still not silly. I don't know how many times people asked me 'What is your Favorite color'!!! Please, go on over and ask me some more 'unusual' ones (PLEASE)!!!

    ReplyDelete