Sunday, May 9, 2010

Computer Complaints







Hey all! I am back from my lovely trip to Holmes County, and ready to bombard you with a boatload of pictures.... Wait a second, I can't.

You see, my computer crashed on Friday, and although my mother got it up and running again, we don't have internet hookup, and my camera-uploading software has ben temperarily un-installed (It's a long story). So, I've got a bunch of fabulous picture to share, and no way to share them... *not yet, anyway... but give me time -- bwa ha ha*.

Right now, I'm using my dad's (incredibly slow) laptop for my typing and internet needs, but hopefully our real computer will be up-and-running again soon!

Happy Mother's Day out there to all you Mothers! (Mine included.) I hope you have a lovey day full of pampering and dough-nuts... (That's what my mom just ordered for her breakfast... and seeing as one person can't eat a dozen dough-nuts by herself..... hey! I like Mother's day!!!)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison!

    Ahh, I'm very sorry about your computer! I'll be watching for those photos!

    I was wondering, how do you get both photo and wording side by side? And where do you get the cute photos that I know you didn't take? Like the one in your post below.

    Thank you for the postcard, we got it today! :)

    ~Amber Nicole

    ReplyDelete