Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you for all of your comments on my last post! It was most thoughtful. *hugs*

Well, it seems as if I've been awarded by my dear sister Hannah. Thank you! There's nothing like a good award to make a girl feel special!

I, in turn, am going to award the "One Lovely Blog Award" to some bloggers who have very lovely blogs!

Since this is the "One Lovely Blog Award", I am also going to say what I love (or find lovely!) about each person's blog.

Miss Sereina at Sereina's Photography
This girl knows how to handle a camera! It is obvious by the looks on her model's faces that they feel comfortable and are having a good time when she photographs them-- something every good photographer should be able to do!

Miss Rebekah at Sewing in the Past
This girl has got a lot of the same interests as I-- from sewing to acting to taking pictures-- I always look forward to reading her posts!

♥Sara at Courageous Womanhood
This girl knows how to keep it real! She always has interesting and thought-provoking posts.

♥Bess from Bess' Bag
Another encouraging and interesting blog-- I am always excited when I see she has posted a new post!

♥The Girls at Seven Sisters
An all-around fun blog to read! They always have pictures to share, and I especially love reading their "Seven Sister's Treasures" posts.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much! =) I must say I'm enjoying your new blog look & I always enjoy your posts, as well! Your a great sis in Christ!
    Love Ya,
    -Bess-
    P.S.: How did VBS go at your church...& the Egyptian eye liner? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! And for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award Allison!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete