Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reformed Praise!

http://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/31067-1/piano-keys.jpghttp://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/31067-1/piano-keys.jpg
I found a website I wanted to share called Reformed Praise. It is a Reformed Christian website filled to the brim with sheet music, guitar chords, and lead sheets for piano and guitar! All of the songs are reformed in their theology. Some are new songs written by the website's founder, and some are old hymns set to newer tunes. If you enjoy songs such as "In Christ Alone" or "Speak Oh Lord", you will like the music on this website!

Right now I am working on the following songs from the website--
Your Will Be Done
I Once Was Ignorant of Grace (this kind of reminds me of "Be Thou My Vision")
Irresistible Grace



1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to tell my sister about this! She is teaching herself to play the guitar and is looking for a website exactly like this. :) Thanks for sharing.
    Oh, I love your blog - especially the name! I follow your sister Hannah's blog too, that's how I found yours.
    Blessings in Christ's Name!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete