Thursday, June 17, 2010

Silly Bandz... Yay or Nay?

http://205.178.169.32/productimages/silly-bandz/silly-bandz.JPG
(This is not my own picture ♥)

Have you seen the newest thing in arm-wear? It goes by the name of "Silly Bandz". They are rubberband-like bracelets that form various shapes when you are not wearing them.
It is, at least around here, pretty common to see people (not even just girls!) with Silly Band cuffs and sleeves.. sometimes with about 30 bands on their arms at a time!

Some people love them, and some people hate them. Some say they are fun to collect and fun to trade... while others label them "over-priced rubber-bands". So what do you all think? Vote in the poll below!




2 comments:

  1. I like them. I don't know if I would want all of them.

    -Hannah Rebekah
    (sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scarcely even know what they are, but I think I might have heard of them....

    ReplyDelete