Thursday, June 17, 2010

Zoo

A while back (back when coats were still necessary around here.... I laugh at the thought of wearing a coat now....) we went to the zoo, and I took some pictures, but never got around to posting any of them.

But now I am. Hey, better late than never, right?

**I just realized it's 12:03 AM. I think I should go to bed.... :S "

DSC_0554

DSC_0560

DSC_0562

DSC_0477

*By the way, in my humble opinion, Shutterfly.com rocks. I'm just saying. It's totally free, and you can upload all of your pics to it, and they don't ever delete them or anything. Seriously. Go get yourself an account. You can see my Shutterfly site here *


1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison,
    Those are some really great pictures! The one behind the zoo sign is pretty creative. BUT... my favorite... oh... it's the yawning hippo! (well, I hope it's yawning and that it's not about to bite into someone's head, or something like that) Maybe it's roaring---wait---do hippos roar? lol...

    ReplyDelete