It's a blog parrrtttyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! *hooray!*
So all you have to do is answer a bunch of questions thought up by Miss Elizabeth Rose over at Living on Literary Lane . Easy Peasy.
Oh, and if you're interested, she's also having a giveaway at her blog. (click on the picture and it will take you to the page about the party and giveaway.)
Soooooo... time for questions!
- Have you ever run outside during a rainstorm (and if so, please describe it)?
- What is your favorite Sense & Sensibility version: 2008 or 1995?
- Do you keep a journal (and if so, how many have you filled)?
I really like keeping a journal because it is so fun to write what I am thinking at the moment or what is going on, and I love going back and reading things I wrote in the past. The way you think really changes as you go along in life, and it is interesting to see what you where thinking... almost to revisit a mindset you had at the time.
- What is your favorite thing about summer?
- What is your favorite classical song?
- It's your wedding day. And while you are going down the aisle (gracefully, of course), the audience suddenly bursts into singing "How Do You Solve A Problem Like ____ (your name)?" What are your emotions?
- What is your favorite scene in Sense & Sensibility? Is the same scene in the movie(s) (and if so, do you like it as well)?
- Which of Jane Austen's books is your favorite? Why?
- Describe your perfect reading "nook":
- Have you ever been accused of reading a book when you were supposed to be doing chores?
- You are on the beach, and you are wearing normal clothes (NOT a bathing suit). Do you consider jumping into the cold ocean anyway?
- Do you consider yourself a matchmaker like Emma?
- What are your opinions involving letters: short and brief or long and lovely?
- What Scripture verse has encouraged you a lot recently?
- Do you consider yourself an artist? If so, in what way?
- What interests you in a blog: beautiful layout or good content?
- Do you believe in saving your first kiss for your wedding day?
- What are your opinions involving modesty?
- Did you enjoy answering all these questions?
I would just like to close this post by saying thank you to all the people who have followed my blog recently. It means a lot! ♥