Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm learning how to drive!

My 16th Birthday is next month, (August 21!!!), so I am trying to learn how to drive in a small amount of time. I really need to get my driver's license because my mom is not allowed to drive for the next 6 months (long story short... she's been having health problems that do not allow her to be behind the wheel), and my dad is not always able to drive us around, so I am option B. :)

I am really excited! (I think everyone else in my family is a little nervous though.. hee hee)



http://amp.utdallas.edu/media/200904/driversed.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Ooh! So exciting that you're learning to drive. My driver's test was super easy...even easier than I ever would have dreamed. I'm sure you'll do great on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Fun. Haha...I've been 16 for several months...and still don't have mine. woops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Very funny. I will be very fun to go to youth things together.

    -Hannah Rebekah
    (sister)
    P.S I will only be nervous the 1, or maybe the 2 or 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's so exciting! I still don't know how to drive, and I'm 17! It's definitely time to learn. :D Hope everything goes well for you, Allison! :)

    ~ Love & Blessings,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I'm sure you'll catch on really quickly...

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! That picture makes me laugh. :) Good luck, I'm sure you'll do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That comic was really amusing, but ironic because of the truth behind it. I learned while in driving school that a lot of rookies had a problem learning how to do the brakes properly and smoothly. It’s been a couple of years since this post, and I hope you were able to learn how to properly drive in the quick amount of time that you wanted. I would normally advise against rushing driving lessons because it’s a lot of information to take in, and confidence on the road needs time to be built up, but then your circumstance was rather unique.

    ReplyDelete