Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunday School Lesson

*a conversation we had in sunday school a few weeks ago*

Teacher: Who were the first kings of Israel??........
*silence*
Teacher: Does anyone have the answer to that question?????

*crickets*

Teacher: Anyone??...... Should I rephrase the question???? Would that help? What do you guys need?

*my hand raises tentatively in the air*

Teacher: Yes, Allison

Me: I think we all need to go to bed earlier on Sunday nights!

THE END
_________________________________

True story. Real Dialogue.
I learned something that Sunday.

Your Sunday morning worship doesn't start on Sunday Morning.
It starts Saturday night.

Going to bed at a decent hour Saturday night prepares you for worship Sunday morning.

Worship Him with bedtime on Saturday
and Prayer, Singing, and Learning His word on Sunday.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!


1 comment: