Thursday, July 15, 2010

A TTTAAAGGG.....

My Sister, Hannah did this tag on her blog and tagged all of her followers... so here I go!!!

The Tag...


Where's your phone right now?
I have no idea.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
I am going to my friend's house on Saturday, and then church on Sunday, and maybe something Sunday night... we'll see....

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
For sure.

Last movie/DVD watched?
The new Robin Hood BBC series.... my sister and I have watched episodes 1 and 2, and we are going to watch the third tonight. It is really good, and it has Richard Armitage in it!!! ♥

Does anything hurt on your body?
Not really, although my flaky sunburn is bugging me. Wah.

How are you?
Fine, thank you. How are you?

Are you excited for next year?
Not really. I don't like thinking that far ahead. This year has gone by fast enough!

Is your room clean?
Define "clean".

How many pillows do you sleep with?
1 1/2

What are you doing?
Typing. On the Computer.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
*sniffle* yes.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Watching Robin Hood, ep. 3!!!

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Do picture books count???? If so, then yes!

Who did you push last?
My sister Hannah. **Editors Note: She is sitting next to me while I am typing this, and I just pushed her and then typed my answer.**

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My mom. Awwwwww.....

Do you own any band t-shirts?
No.

What does your hair look like right now?
Dirty, in a sloppy ponytail. (isn't that nice?)

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes.

Did you get hurt today?
No, I don't think so. I am not really prone to accidents.

When was the last time you felt upset?
About an hour ago.

What are you looking forward to?
Going to my friend's house on Saturday!

Do you currently want something?
Yes. I want a shower. I want to be invited to my other friend's house on Sunday night. I want to have a chocolate chip cookie. I want new clothes. **Editors Note: My sister says I want to much. Well, you asked!!!**

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water. Before that it was Orange Juice.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
I just said it to my computer.

Where are you?
In my mom's bedroom.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Oh ya! My mom and I go on walks every night, rain or shine. ♪ I'm singing in the rain.....♪

Do you like looking up at the stars?
NO.

Do you think you are a nice person?
I guess so. I try not to be mean, but I think I come across as mean sometimes. I tend to be really shy and reserved in public, and people are always saying "Are you OK" or "Are you feeling grumpy today?", and I feel fine and happy!

Do you like swimming?
Sometimes. In pools at least.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
No, only in lakes. I don't like swimming in natural bodies of water.

Do you go to school?
No, I am homeschooled.

Do you want to go to college?
Maybe.

What do you want to be?
I would like to be a Dental Hygienist or a X-ray Technician.

Do you want kids?
Yes!

Do you like going to the beach?
Yes.

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
I went with my dad to get shoes. (Sadly I didn't get to buy the shoes... long story...)

Have you ever had any x-rays?
No, actually.

Who do you hate right now?
I don't hate anyone. I may strongly dislike people, but I don't hate.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
Probably one of my sisters, but I'm not sure. I don't think I yelled at anyone today.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My mom. (Raviolis, Broccoli, and Watermelon!)

Are you in a complicated relationship?
I'm in a complicated relationship with my multiple personalities.... *smacks head* Stop it! Stop it in there!

Just kidding. Seriously.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
Piano Lessons in the morning. I think I slept two nights ago.


Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
I haven't talked to anybody on the phone today.

Does a hug make you feel better?
Depends on who is giving the hug....

How long ago did you hug someone?
About 5 1/2 seconds ago.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
I don't think so, but we will see!

Do you have unlimited texting?
No

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No, unless his last name is perfectly awful. I once knew a guy whose last name was "Pigg". I am not kidding. I would keep my last name in that scenario.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
I would get my ears pierced. I want to get it done for my birthday next month! I've had it twice before, but they closed up both times.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I don't really get in arguments with my friends.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Who on earth gave you my cell phone number?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Hmmmm... *Hannah punches me...* Ha ha. Just kidding. No, I don't think so!

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?

Nope.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
*sigh* yes..... (hee hee)

Do you think two people can last forever?
What in the world? If you mean our souls in heaven sure, but... OK then.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Nobody has ever done that to me.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I would move out into the country.... but you knew that.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I am not allowed to date, and no. Like Lizzie Bennett, I "dearly love to laugh".

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes.

When was the last time you bit someone?
I'm not a vampire....

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Well, love is a choice, so I suppose you can love anyone. But it would be hard.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
My entire family. Even when I am mad, I am still happy. Because even when I am mad at them, I still love them soooo much, and I wouldn't want them to ever leave. My love for my family is deeper than any momentary irritations.

Last person to make you smile?
My sister Hannah.

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
I guess so.

How was last night?
Like any other night. Dark.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
It means I am out in public... I'm really shy and quiet around most people.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes.

Do you have trust issues?
No

Was this a good weekend?
Well, its only Thursday so I will have to wait till Friday to see.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have been watching the BBC Robin Hood Series too!! I just finished the fourth episode and am going to watch the fifth tonight! They are soo good!

    I LOVE reading these things about you. I think your blog theme is so beautiful and I love everything about it. :) I may be sending you an email in the near future.

    I also think I may try this tag thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I saw your blog link and was wondering if you would enter my blog party? I haven't started it yet, because I want to know that I have enough people to enter it first. Here's my link:http://ismikendra.blogspot.com/
    Thanks,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete