Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Party Tag


Photobucket

Ismikendra is hosting a blog party, and I thought I'd join in on the fun!

1. How old are you? 15. but soooo close to being 16!


2. What is your favorite song? It changes constantly! But right now I really like "By Faith" by the Getty's, "Give Us Clean Hands", and "Reverie" By Claude Debussy.


3. What is your favorite sport/exercise? My mom and I go on walks every evening. It's a lot of fun!


4. How long have you been blogging? A long time on another blog! But my first post on this blog was January 22, 2010.


5. What would you do for a million dollars? A lot.


6. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? I have no idea! Maybe Joseph from the Bible.

7. Sweet, Salty, or both? Both, but I love sweet more! ♥


8. Which sense would you choose to give up, scent, sound, touch, taste, or sight? Wow, that's hard! I guess taste because it would be dangerous to give up any of the other ones. You NEED to be able to see, smell, touch, and hear, but you can do without taste.


9. In what store would you like to spend the night? No store!


10. What super power would most like to have? I think it would be cool to read minds! But I wouldn't like it if I saw people were thinking mean things about me or anything. It would be nice to be able to turn it on and off!



1 comment: