Monday, August 23, 2010

Daybook Entry

[simple-woman-daybook-small.jpg]
AUGUST 23, 2010

Outside My Window...
It is dark now, but it was very cool outside today! I am so thankful to have a break from the heat of summer!

I am thinking...
That I need to go to bed early tonight. After staying up until 12:00 on Saturday (My birthday!!!), getting up at 7:30 on Sunday morning, and having a sleepover Sunday night (staying up until 2:30 A.M.) I am more than a little sleep deprived!!!

I am thankful for...
My home and family.

I am wearing...
A homemade skirt, a pink undershirt, and a brown sweater.

I am creating...
Nothing, besides a clean house. We have been c-l-e-a-n-i-n-g this past week. Many rooms in the house look great (!) but it doesn't leave too much time for anything else!

I am going...
to bed soon....

I am reading...
I just finished "The Hunger Games". That was very interesting!

I am hoping...
My piano lessons will go well tomorrow morning!

I am hearing...
My sister and mom talking in the living room. They're trying to set our dvr to record the newest winner of "Design Star's" show. They can't figure out if it is called "Secrets of a Stylist" or "Ideas from a Stylist". ♥


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: 10:00 AM Piano Lessons
Lunch Time Birthday Party for a Friend

Thursday: All Day Greenfield Village

Sunday: 10:00 AM Church


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Pictures of my green cards from my new "Apples to Apples: Bible Edition". We played up to 25 green cards, and I won! lol

DSC_0056
DSC_0055


No comments:

Post a Comment