Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kids at the Park!

My family and I (minus 1 sibling) went to the park yesterday, and we brought the camera along. It is so fun to take pictures at the park because the kids are truly doing the craziest things! Where else do they hang upside down, slip down slides, and fly into the air on swings? This is what the Olympics are made of! Sometimes I watch kids on the playground and wonder "How on earth do they survive this in one piece????" lol *sigh* I'm getting old.... {which, by the way, remind me... my 16th birthday is on the 21st of this very month! *squeals*}

DSC_0066
My crazy {sweet} brother!

DSC_0069
Two little climbers...

DSC_0070
This just makes the blood rush to my head just looking at it! Seriously.

DSC_0073
This kid has got energy.

DSC_0084DSC_0083
Silly Bandz lovers.....

DSC_0085
UNITE!!!!!

DSC_0123
My sister looking all dramatic... :)

DSC_0150
I made this flower using felt and a pearl yesterday. I think it turned out so cute! I also made a light blue one, and 3 felt bows.

.....{♥}.....

Lastly, some stunning pictures my sister Hannah took of the Black Eyed Susans in our front yard. I love these!!!

DSC_0027
DSC_0026

3 comments:

  1. Fun photos! And your felt flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like a crazy fun time! I must say too,your entire family is gorgeous! You all have amazing eyes; I think I could photograph you guys all day, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I totally agree, the park is definitely the best place to get pictures, the kids are just their wild, crazy selves and you can get some great pics of their true personalities! :) I LOVE sillybandz! Haha!
    KyAnn
    http://bloommagazine.webs.com

    ReplyDelete