Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Brother and My Birthday Wish List ♥

My sweet little brother fell asleep mid-book time last night, and my mom snapped some pictures. How cute is he? ♥

DSC_0036
DSC_0031

-3 Good Things About This Week-

No 1 . Saturday is my 16th birthday!!!

No 2. My parents got me Apples to Apples: Bible Edition for my birthday!!!! Whoo hoo!!!

No 3. I have gotten $30.00 in the mail from Grandparents thus far... thanks so much! xo ♥

Now, I am going to pull together a list of what I want for my birthday in case anyone asks... (and I'm hoping someone does ask! ♥)


My Birthday Wish List


1.Barnes and Noble Gift Card (I do love this store, although I'm not guaranteeing the gift card will be spent on books. They just so happen to have the best Raspberry Italian Sodas ever to touch my lips.♥)

2. Apples to Apples To Go (My sister has labeled me "obsessed". I wonder why on earth she would say something like that????)

3. Beyond Balderdash ( I have never had the chance to play this game, however I have memories of my parents playing it with the adults when we would invite people over when I was little. They would all laugh so hard, and it seemed like so much fun, but they would never let me play because I was too young! But I really want to play it, now that I've reached the ripe old age of 16.)

4. Art Supplies from Hobby Lobby ( I love Hobby Lobby! I would love some new Faber-Castell Ink Pens in black or sepia. Or even a gift card. )

5. Any board/card/outdoor/indoor game. (I'm versatile!)

6. Shoe Store Gift Card (When compiling lists such as these, I try to stay away from "gift card this" and "gift card that", but it is so hard! lol)

7. Kohls Gift Card (Ok, I just had to throw one more in there!)

8. Photography Reflector (This would be so cool to have! We are in charge of our Homeschool Group's school pictures and yearbook, and this would be a handy tool. )

9. I could be really lame and grovel for followers by putting that for number 9 on my list. I could say " PLEASE follow me, as a gift from you to me on my birthday". I could, but then, why on earth would I do that????

(however....)

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I love the pictures of your little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if that isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love how he has his hands behind his head!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Allison! I just found your blog and I'm now a follower! :) Hope you have an amazing 16th birthday!!
    KyAnn
    http://bloommagazine.webs.com

    ReplyDelete