Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Style Personality...

I took a style quiz at Genuine Beauty blog, and apparently my style is Bohemian.


I would agree with that some times, but my style flips around so much! lol I don't think it can really be categorized! But I do know when I love something... like these boots which Khols is currently selling....

ELLE Ryder Ankle Boots

I about fell head over heels when I saw these in the store the other day. They are stunning!!!

Or what about this jacket from Target?

Product Image Xhilaration® Juniors Military Jacket - Black
(I told you my style couldn't be categorized... I don't think this has any connection to the boots, but any how...)

Add a scarf to the shopping cart...
Product Image
(Is that my "Bohemian" side coming out?)

How about some Cloches while we're at it?
Product Image
Product Image
Product Image
(All from Target...)

That was fun!
Take the style quiz and tell me what style you are! (You can find it by clicking on the "What's Your Style" link near the top of the page.♥)

2 comments:

  1. I've tied in a photography contest! Could you PLEASE vote for me here :http://jesusrules13.blogspot.com/2010/08/photo-contest.html
    Thanks so much, and please do it soon today because the voting ends later today!

    ReplyDelete