Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Party! *< : )

I'm participating in Shannon's Blog Party - {Click Here}

1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?


Italian Sodas from Barnes and Noble, for sure! I could suck those things down all day!


2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?

I think you may be shocked to hear that, even though I most ardently love and admire Jane Austin's works, I wouldn't want to live in any of them. But, I suppose I would have to pick Emma, just because the characters in it seem to always have such fun! From Christmas Parties to Dances, Emma is the book I would want to jump into!

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/emma.jpg

3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
That is a tough question! There are songs that truly inspire me to get off the couch (I'm thinking "Eye of the Tiger", "Chariots of Fire", and "The Rocky Theme Song" here), and there are songs that inspire me to trust God ("God is in Control" is an all-time favorite). There are songs that make me relax or moody (I'm referring to "Emma Soundtrack" and "North and South Soundtrack".) It's really hard to say, though.

An all-time favorite is "Deliver Us" from the "Prince of Egypt Soundtrack". I sing and dance and cry along every time I hear that song. And if it's playing at my house... it's playing full-blast!!!


4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?
Here we go: {1. a BIG tarp} {2. food} {3. fresh water} {4. a weapon of some sort} {5. a boat so I can get off the desert island....}


5. Chocolate or Caramel?
Caramel!!! I have been dying for some Caramel Apples lately!
http://www.delspopcornshop.com/images/double_dipped_caramel.jpg
6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I want to go to Italy, Egypt, England, and Ireland


7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
Scuba! It would be scary, but interesting to see the beautiful underwater world! My aunt and uncle used to scuba dive all of the time, and they took the most amazing underwater pictures!


http://www.maldivesonlineguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/maldives-scuba-diving3.jpg

8. Favorite TV show, and why?
Well, I did like Robin Hood... until I finished it. And we got rid of all of our TV (just runnin' on Netflix and movies, people!) so I can't really answer this question. :)


9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
I HATE coffee, but doughnuts steal my heart! ♥ I am a tea and doughnuts girl! lol


10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
I would travel forward in time and see my future! That would be so fun.


11. What is the last movie you watched?
"Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue". Don't judge me. I have 3 younger sisters.


12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
RICHARD ARMITAGE!!!!!! (**hyperventilation**)


13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
I really don't know! I don't remember much from when I was a baby! lol


14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
I love reading tutorials!!!!!


15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
I don't really have a "life verse", but I have some that I really, really like! One in particular is...

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

-Ephesians 4:29


3 comments:

  1. Can I come over when number 12 happens? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison,
    I L-O-V-E your new blog design!

    ~Hannah Rebekah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Allsion!
    I loved reading your answers. =) I'm stopping by from Shannon's blog party and just wanted to say "hello". I love your blog! Oh, and don't worry... I have little sisters too. So I've seen the Tinkerbell movie as well. lol

    Blessings,
    -- Taylor

    ReplyDelete