Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Chef in the Family...

Don't you just hate it when you really don't have anything to post about on your blog? I sure do. I don't know how many times I've opened up blogger these past couple of days -- even going to the "New Post" page-- only to stare at a blank screen with a little flickering line that seems to say "For goodness' sake, girl. Start typing already!" I would type a new post, if only I wasn't so bogged down with Blogger's Block.

But today, I am going to try and get over it, so to speak (just as a side note, I have no idea why I jut used the expression "So to speak". I hate that phrase!!!) and just type a post.

For inspiration, I always look in my picture files.... *scampers off... crossing fingers and hoping there are some interesting pictures waiting to be posted....*

DSC_0089

AHA! When in doubt, distract with a cute child... How about a picture(s) of my little sister being a chef? Notice the DIY chef's hat (she made it herself) and the one roller-skate (she and that roller-skate are inseparable... but apparently she wasn't so attached to the left-foot skate, as it is Missing In Action...)

DSC_0092

DSC_0091

Helping mom make "breakfast for dinner"-- French Toast!!! YUM! (That sounds very good right now, as it is 9:43 AM, and I haven't eaten breakfast yet...)

So, now what do you think of that? Maybe I'll be able to get over my current un-inspired state, and post something else again soon. I'll have to take some pictures of something, and write something about my pictures of something. (that sounds exciting.)

Have a wonderful day! It's gonna be 86 degrees and partly cloudy around here today. Quite the improvement from the blazing 90-degrees-and-sunny Sunday... thank heavens for friends and their pools!

Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat. Sun.
Partly Cloudy
86° F | 67°F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
86° F | 67° F
Chance of Rain
77° F | 52° F
Partly Cloudy
70° F | 52° F
Partly Cloudy
79° F | 54° F
Partly
Cloudy
Chance of T-storms
20% chance
of precipitation
Chance of Rain
30% chance
of precipitation
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy



No comments:

Post a Comment