Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Daybook Entry

[simple-woman-daybook-small.jpg]
September 19, 2010

Outside My Window...
Is light!

I am thinking...
That I want to go outside on a walk, but I need to wait until my mom gets home!

I am thankful for...
A successful Christmas Carol Audition! Thank you God!

I am wearing...
A homemade tiered skirt, a white undershirt, a brown sweater, black knee highs and a necklace I borrowed from my sister. :)

I am creating...
Hmmm... Nothing! lol

I am going...
to go on a walk soon!

I am reading...
Nothing. Man, I don't have much of a life, do I? lol

I am hoping...
That I will play the piano well when I do special music in church on October 10th. I'm nervous but excited!

I am hearing...
"Bob the Builder"

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Monday: School

Tuesday: Piano Lessons and School

Wednesday: School and Youth Group

Thursday: School

Friday: School

Saturday: Harvest Fest at Church (I am running a game booth for kids)

Sunday: Church

A Picture I Am Sharing:
Here are some pictures of my siblings, my mom and I at the park from the other day!

DSC_0090

DSC_0065

DSC_0176

DSC_0173



3 comments:

  1. i love that picture of you Allison you are beautiful :)

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You look really great in all those pictures!!! That first one with Lucas in it makes me laugh! His face is just to die for!!!

    I think my favorite one of you is the second one. You seriously look like a model in that shot!!!

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, neat that you live in Ohio! So do I. =) =) You have a darling blog.

    ReplyDelete