Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I never knew....

DSC_0198

I never knew how much I would love my little brother. He is so sweet, and even though he's only 4, I love spending time with him.

Before he was born, my parents found out it was going to be a boy. I actually started crying. We had 4 girls, and no boys. I had heard stories about how awful it was to have brother, and how mean brothers were. Of course, I had heard the same things about sisters, but I knew from experience that it wasn't true. Nevertheless, I believed all the stories I had been told.

Maybe it was true for them, but I have not found any of it to be true. My brother is my little buddy, and I love him so much.


5 comments:

  1. And to top it all off, he's super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is so sweet, Allison!! And just think of how much he looks up to you, too. You have a great amount of influence over him that you can use for so much good.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way. As for learning Hebrew, I am using a mix of different things... one is Foundation Stone (www.foundationstone.com.au). You might also be interested in "First Steps" here: http://overseas.huji.ac.il/hebrewmultimedia

    I have a lot of links for websites where one can learn Hebrew (or some, at least). A blog post might be forthcoming at some point. Of course, if you want, I could give you more links, too. :)

    God bless!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! And what a lovely picture of the two of you. I love my little brother too :o)

    ReplyDelete