Wednesday, October 13, 2010

-=}♥The Art Museum ♥{=-

The speed of my life has increased quite a bit these last few days... starting this past Monday, actually. Christmas Carol practices have begun, four nights a week. Plus piano lessons, schoolwork, church, art class and exercise days with friends, it has just become a little crazy.
So that's why it seems like I'm never on my blog anymore!

I wanted to share a picture with you all from when we went to our local art museum on Tuesday. I had a really fun time! We were able to go on a guided tour featuring the works of the impressionists, which was very interesting. Did you know the name "Impressionists" comes from a painting by Monet entitled "Impression, Sunrise"?

--=}♥{=--

Mr. Statue and I

Hannah in front of Monet's painting of Water Lilies

Hannah, walking down the staircase

Mom in an area known as the "Family Center". It's a room full of art supplies for little kids to make art with, and it also has fun and creative toys for the kids. Of course, I have fun painting at the little easels too. ☺

On the tour.

--=}♥{=--

I hope I will be able to post a little more on my blog, but if I am mysteriously absent, you'll know why!

Don't forget to take a look at my "Giveaways I Am Entered In" page. You'll find the link in my linkbar above. It has an ever-changing list of giveaways which I entered, and you may wish to enter them as well! I'm always amazed at the awesome stuff people give away. Now, if only I could win one..... ♥

Have an adventurous day!

2 comments:

  1. I lobe that place! I haven't been there in awhile, but it is so much fun. I love the paintings that look like there eyes follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of you at the piano...I was the piano accompanist at the Christian high-school I attended...then ended up with a fashion design degree. Crazy. =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete