Monday, October 25, 2010

Old-Fashioned Pictures

My good friend, Erin, and I participated in a historical reenactment last Saturday. It was very fun! Beforehand, we had a great time hanging out at her house, getting ready in our costumes and getting our hair done. After we got all dressed up, we had some time on our hands, so we went in her backyard and did a photoshoot. She is the American, I am the Native American. Here are some pictures we took, which I made look old with flickr.

Erin Old Picture
Erin in her costume

Allison Old
I think it's quite clear from this picture that I don't really have an ounce of Native American blood in me. Not a drop. I am clearly of French/Scottish/English descent! Maybe I was kidnapped as a baby.... hmm......


I am going to post more pictures later!



8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more pictures! I would love to be in a reeanactment sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, really, really neat! When I saw this I immediately loved it. Did you guys have a fun time? It sounds like that would be a blast! I want to see more pictures too, I absolutely love how you processed them and made them look old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Oh and I thought you could definately pass for a native american. I love reenacting and it looks like you all do too! :)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a good idea Allison!

    Love ya sis,
    Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I think it's quite clear from this picture that I don't really have an ounce of Native American blood in me. Not a drop. I am clearly of French/Scottish/English descent! Maybe I was kidnapped as a baby.... hmm.."

    LOl!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures! Wow! It really does look like an old picture!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete