Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Tag! (Thanks, Jane!)

I've been tagged! Thanks to Jane at Novel Pretender!

The rules to this tag are as follows
:

You are given 8 questions from the person who tagged you before, your job is to answer them, write 8 questions of your own, then tag 8 people with your questions.

1. If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?
(I ask because I have thought about this question for years and can never decide. I love the beauty of this world, but I also love music and the sound of people's voices...)
I think I would rather be deaf, because in a way you still have both your ability to see and communicate (sign language or reading lips), but being blind, you only have your ability to communicate (speaking). But I would probably sink into a deep depression or something because I love music with a passion!!!!

2. What is your favorite part about blogging? I want to be a writer when I grow up, so I really enjoy writing posts, and I think it's cool that people are able to read what I've written! It really encourages me when I get positive feedback from people!

http://larl.org/fosston/files/2010/02/writing.jpg

3. What is your favorite book and why?(You can do more than one if you can't choose.) It is near impossible for me to choose! I really enjoy many books! I just got done reading a book called "The Wave" by Todd Strasser, which was quite interesting.

http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1175118638l/481743.jpg

4. Why DID the chicken cross the road? I think it was insulted by the Chick-fil-A on one side of the street, so it crossed the street to go start it's own fast food joint called "Cow-fil-A" for revenge.
Chick-Fil-A Cow Pictures, Images and Photos

5. What do you want to be when you grow up? (You can answer this even if you are "grown up." We're never done growing, and everyone has a dream.) I un-intentionally answered this in the "What is your favorite thing about blogging" question, but I want to be a writer.

6. Think about your day. (Or yesterday if you're reading this early in the morning.) Think through everything that happened to you during the day... people you met, things you discovered, interesting events. Now pick one thing and describe it for me in as much detail as you can. Whether you were skydiving or picking out a muffin, I want to hear about it. At 10:00 this morning, I got into my dad's red car (with my dad in tow), and drove myself to piano lessons, being sure to avoid the swarm of squirrels which felt the need to sit in the middle of the road, and to observe the 25MPH speed limit. I also remembered to obey stop signs, which is quite an improvement.


7. What do you think of Nancy Drew? Do you consider her a good role model? What do you think of the movies (Old movie with Bonita Granville and new with Emma Roberts) and the computer games? I am not sure whether or not she is a good role model. I've never really thought about it. I used to enjoy the books and computer games when I was younger.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Vz7fyDijgQo/SiyQ_XDVZrI/AAAAAAAAAB0/I83GfwlVIn0/s320/nd.gif

8. If someone offered you a hundred dollar bill to do it, would you sing an entire song, without music, in a crowded restaurant? I'd do it for $10.00! For some reason, singing and being silly in public doesn't really scare me. If anything, it appeals to me!
http://www.culturalcentre.ca/uploads/images/sing.jpg

My 8 Questions are.....

1. What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

2. If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would you choose?

3. What is your favorite day of the week?

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

5. Can you speak another language?

6. What is a song you currently love?

7. If you could do anything today, what would you do?

8. What would you say if I said I was going to take you out to see any movie, and go to dinner anywhere you want? What movie would you want to go see? Where would we eat?

I'm gonna break the rules and only tag 4 people... Yes, I'm a rebel. ;)

Hannah from "Hannah's Corner"
Erin from "High Heels and Pencil Skirts"
Cori at "Cori's Blog"
Abby at "Child of Grace"



No comments:

Post a Comment