Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving! ♥


It's nearly Thanksgiving! I can almost smell the Turkey and Ham baking in the oven, and taste the cheese-ball... yum! I do so *love* cheese-balls. Today we are going to my Great-Grandma's to help her get ready for tomorrow's feast. We'll pull out the big tables, the nice silverware, and the matching plates. It's our one time during the year to get together as a family for a special meal... what fun!!!

There are so many things to be thankful for this year-- and every year! Thank you, Jesus!!! Last night I was humming a song to myself which, although it is not always sang as a "Thanksgiving" song, seems almost perfect as this year's Thanksgiving anthem. The song is "Great Is Thy Faithfulness".





Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
there is no shadow of turning with thee;
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not;
as thou hast been thou forever will be.

Great is thy faithfulness! Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
all I have needed thy hand hath provided;
great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!


You can have fun singing "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" karaoke using the video I found on youtube below... Happy Thanksgiving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment