Thursday, January 27, 2011

Curly Hairstyle...

I don't know about you, but I love --really love-- looking at pictures of hairstyles. I hope there are other people like that reading this right now, because I am about to stick a picture of my hairstyle (from yesterday) on here. :)

Here it is:

I just (1) curled my hair with a small curling iron (2) stuck a sparkly bobby pin in the front...*side note... i ♥ sparkly bobby pins. very much.* (3) twisted my hair up on both sides (4)arranged the curls on the back of my head, (5) added a lot of bobby pins, and (6) added some of my sister's flower bobby pins under the bun part.

And voila'! I was quite pleased with how it turned out. I thought it almost looked kind of regency. And, of course, I love regency. ♥ I really enjoy mixing fancy with every-day casual... fancy hair+yellow aero shirt+ blue floral skirt+tennis shoes= my Wednesday look. :)

[The following pictures are me, very happy with how my hair turned out,
and extremely in love with the color of my shirt...]


[oh, and this isn't the post I promised in my last post... still working on that one.]

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love it. =) I will have to try that out sometime soon.
    And I must add, you look quite stunning in yellow- me? I look yuck in yellow =(
    ( Which is pretty sad because I LOVE yellow!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hair do, Allison! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks so good on you! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing different pretty hairstyles, but I am not very good at getting them to work in my hair. :) For one thing, my hair is pretty long, so my options are limited.

    But anyway, I like what you did! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Allison! u look so pretty. and ur blog also amazing. would u visit my blog and give me suggestion to make it more interesting??

    ReplyDelete