Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 1 - A Picture of Yourself....

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Photo on 2011-02-23 at 16.32 #2
(above: my current facebook profile pic. )

Fact 1: My favorite days of the week are Wednesday and Sunday.

Fact 2: I am horrible at Broomball.... lol

Fact 3: I do not like painting bathroom ceilings....

Fact 4: My favorite TV show is American Idol (Go Casey!)

Fact 5: I like sharpie fine-point markers....

Fact 6: I HATE running... (speaking of which, I have to go to the YMCA with mom and do just that today.... yuck.)

Fact 7: I have my driving temps... and I drove our 7 passenger conversion van on the main roads for the first time the other day... it was all good, until I was almost run over by a giant bus.... :b

Fact 8: I like art!!!

Fact 9: I found my dream wedding dress yesterday....

9494352.jpg


Fact 10: Yellow is my favorite color.... (ya... but you all knew that... lol)

Fact 11: I am notorious for not answering emails promptly... :b

Fact 12: I need to change my blog design.

Fact 13: I LOVE to play the piano.

Fact 14: I don't like pets. :b

Fact 15: Before people really know me, they usually think I am "quiet" and "serious" (actual quotes... lol) but once they get to know me, they only WANT me to be quiet... (lol... STOP SINGING! STOP TALKING!)


1 comment: