Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning!


music...
[^above... a random picture of me listening to my sister's ipod.]

Oh my word.. it's 11:05 at night... I really need to make this quick because I need to get to bed!

Ok, so let's get down to business. Perhaps you noticed the new blog design? Yes.... basically, I decided it was kind of ridiculous to still have that old winter one when spring began on March 20th... [although it's trying to fool us, at least around here... today it was snowing!] So I popped on over to the blogger design page, which was different for me since I usually design 98.5% of my blog myself. But I found this adorable poppy background which I think is super cute, and so here you go: my new blog design which took about 10 minutes to put together.

I really want to get back into blogging.... I have been a bit distracted by other things in the online world recently, but I would love to post again! But I knew I needed a new blog design if I was going to get a fresh start. So here she be! I am extremely excited. My blogging flame has been reignited! [unintentional rhyme there, by the way...]

So here we go. Blog adventure take two. Action!

[By the way, this means I may or may not continue with the "thirty day challenge" thing. I'm not sure if that is the direction I want to go in or not, so we'll have to see.]

-allison

2 comments:

  1. Loveee the new blog background!! I'm glad you have been re-inspired to blog again. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your iPod is gone :( Love the new look though :)

    ReplyDelete