Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goodness Knows...

I was looking at my blog today... looking at old posts from quite awhile ago.. It's amazing to me how many little things I have forgotten. Little things that aren't really important, but reading about them made me smile as I remembered them.

I have been on a hiatus from blogging now for quite some time, but reading my old posts made me think maybe.... possibly... I should get back into it?

Goodness knows I don't have all the time in the world. I don't live on an island in a tropical paradise sipping away at a cocoanut drink and wiling away the hours tanning on the beach... (take one look at my practically vampiric face and you'll understand exactly what I mean!) I don't have buckets of money which I spend on servants to do my chores and paint my toenails and do my schoolwork for me... And goodness knows I've promised to get back to blogging a hundred thousand times, but been distracted by my non-beach-y, non-servant-y life....

But maybe it's time to make a change?

I'm not promising anything... but maybe it's time to get back to blogging...

So for my first post of my possible blogging renaissance, I would like to share a film my mom and I made together about a week or so ago. We began by creating a picture using sharpies, watercolors, and tissue paper, and then filmed it using our DSLR camera in a stop motion animation sort of way. The short film is based on the poem "Nothing Gold Can Stay" by one of my favorite poets, Robert Frost.



Perhaps the poem is right and nothing gold can stay. Perhaps I won't get back into blogging, and it was just something fun for a time. But then again, maybe I will.

And goodness knows I want to. ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow! that video is like...really cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it?

      And yes I do hope you keep bloging Allison! Is pace book keeping you hooked?

      Delete
  2. oh, what a cute video! I do hope you keep up blogging!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete