However, with great privilege comes great responsibility, and the responsibility of the awarded is to obey the following rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers to the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog
So, number one... I nominate:
- Hannah at Hannah's Corner (this may have something to do with the fact that she is my sister... and because she is awesome. :) )
- Amanda at Free To Be Me (this may have something to do with the fact that she is my new super amazing friend. :) )
- Erin at High Heels and Pencil Skirts (this may have something to do with the fact that she is my bestest friend :) )
- Ashley at Bramblewood Fashion (this may have something to do with the fact that her blog is one of my favorites to read. :) )
Oookkkk... now I can check that one off my list.
Next, I have to include 7 random facts about myself... *phew* Ok. I can do this. lol
Fact 1: I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE AND I SAW IT TWO TIMES IN THE THEATERS! true story.
Fact 2: I am super shy and I have a really hard time talking to people I don't know. Often, people perceive this as me hating them and thinking I'm better than them, but that is not true. lol
Fact 3: Julian Smith is pretty much my favorite person on youtube. Like, ever.
Fact 4: I posted on my facebook the following status about a month ago: "I want someone to buy me Peeps this Easter. ;) lol I haven't had them since I was, like, eight, despite the fact that every year I want them. :P If no one buys them for me, I may end up just breaking down and buying them for myself. lol" My super-cool-friend-Corbin (or, C-Dawg the Amazing, as he prefers to be called), my aunt, and my grandma all bought me peeps this Easter because they saw that on my facebook. My "best" friend Erin, however, falsely promised that she would buy them for me, but never did. *tsk tsk. glares at Erin.* (Don't worry... I forgive you... kinda.) As a side note, I think my next status is going to be, "I want someone to give me a hundred dollars this month..."
Fact 5: I fidget. Quite a bit. O.o
Fact 6: I am completely and irrevocably addicted to sugar.
Fact 7: I want to adopt a girl from China or India someday. :)
And that's all.
Thanks again, Sam!