Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Awesome Friends... Making Them Famous!

I would like to start this post by saying... I have some awesome friends. :) I have met them all different places under all different circumstances. Some of them I have known for a long time, and some of them are new friends that I'm getting to know more day by day.

Friends are people you share experiences with. Sometimes you are friends because you love all the exact same things, and other times you're friends because you're totally different in every way, but you find each other interesting, and you can always learn a lot from friends like these. Some friends are super funny, and some are totally serious.

But no matter who your they are....
or what their unique personalities are like...
they're your friends. and you gotta love 'em. :)


All this to announce a new blog series I'm doing. I've asked a few of my good friends to let me interview them, and I am posting these interviews on my blog for you all to read, so you can get to know some of the people who make my life the bees knees. :)

So stayyy tuned!

null

2 comments:

  1. Ohmyword I can not wait to answer all your questions!!! I have a love relationship with surveys. I'm strange, but of course you know that!! hahaa And I'm super duper excited to read all your other awesome people's answers, too. :) This is gonna be awesome!!!

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete