Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Friend (Sister!) Interview!! [[Hannah]]



My last interview-ee for this series is my sister Hannah. Though most people who meet us think we're twins (we get that ALL the time), we're actually three years apart! Sometimes I can't even believe it myself, though. I can't imagine a time when Hannah wasn't in my life. When we were little, Hannah and I played Barbies and Dollhouse together. She was like my built-in best friend. As we have gotten older, however, we have only gotten closer. 

We get to share a room together, which is great because she always keeps it clean for me (haha). But even better is the fact that we literally spend every night before bed talking about our day. Sometimes it just consists of laughing together about something ridiculous. Other times we share our frustrations. It seems like I'm usually the frustrated one who is having issues with someone, but Hannah always knows what to say, even if that happens to be threatening to smash a marshmallow pie in someone's face. ;) We always know we have each other no matter what. 

I love my sister so much, and I am so glad she decided to do my interview! :)

- Tell me three words that describe who you are, and why you choose those words. Outgoing, Hardworking, True Friend, because that's pretty much who I am. lol 

My dad and I, holding Hannah in the hospital. 
- Tell me about your family. What is your position in your family like? I am the 2nd oldest out of five, in my family, and even though I have an older sister that is 3 years older then me, everyone always thinks we are twins. lol But I love all of them sisters, and brother so much! They are the best-est siblings I could ever ask for!!

- What is your favorite thing about where you live? That we are so close to all my friends and church! We live in the best house ever, and I love the fact that I can walk to like four of my friends houses, that go to my church. :)

Your Style:

- How would you describe your style? Um, well I love love love wearing areopostale, american egale, and hollister. But I always like wearing sparkly stuff, and I love my jewelry. ;)

- What is your favorite place to shop? TJ Maxx, Forever 21, Areopostale, Target!!! 

- Would you say you are better at decorating your room or picking out stylish outfits to wear? Decorating my room for sure!! I am so bad picking out stuff to wear, and it takes me like 20 min. to pick something out to wear each day.

- What is your favorite way to do your hair? In a puffy pony tail or crimped. 

- If you could change your style or physical appearance in any way, what would you choose? Umm, I don't know. I like the way I am, but maybe I would make my hair thicker. :)

Prom 2012
The Future and Your Beliefs:

- What is the best piece of advice you have ever gotten? Probably, something from my mom or Allison. Because they always give me the best advice. :)

- If you could go back in time and tell yourself something, what time would go to, and what would you tell yourself? Not to worry about what is about to happen, because it all going to work out for the best!

- Define a "great life". Being with people that I love, and living it for Jesus.

- What do you want to be when you "grow up"? :) A history teacher in high school!

- Do you have any crazy dreams? Yes, but i'm not sure how crazy this is, but I really really 
really want to go to Italy someday! I love a Italian food like crazy!! And it's really beautiful place. (You are CRAZY! lol Just kidding. You're going to take me with you, right???)

- How did you get saved? When I was 7-years old, I am sitting in my dad's office, and I asked him how to get saved, because I didn't think i was saved, and he told me how and I became a believer of Christ that day. My walk with God, has grown even more through this past year, and I really want to thank my youth pastor, for that.

- What has God taught you recently? To trust in him, and nothing in this world. I have a big problem with just knowing that God is there for me, and nothing else.

Relationships with friends and... you know, "relationships"... ;)

- What do you love most about your friends? Oh man, I have to so much that I love about my friends. lol I would say that they are always ready to have a good time, and that they are all so unique in their personality's, but yet they are all so awesome! I love my friends so much! <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">
Hannah and I


- What is your favorite thing to do with friends? Go to the mall, TALK lol, play wii. 

- What do you most look for in friendships? Believer in God, so we can encourage each other in Christ. And like to have fun, and laugh with me. I am a very giggly person, and I want to be able to giggle with other people too. :)

- How do you feel about relationships during high school? I don't have anything against people who are in relationships in high school, but right now for me (i'm a freshman in high school) I don't want to be in a relationship. If you want to be close with a guy, and you can just start out with a really close friendship, and see where God leads you.

- How do you feel about relationships after high school? They are completely fine. :) Just don't rush into anything. ;)

- Do you want to get married someday? What kind of question is this?? lol YES!!!! Of course I do, I have been dreaming about that day all my life. :D

- What are some things you would look for/are looking for in a guy (personality/character)? He must be a christian! But other then that, um..I really want him to love sports, because I love them!! Want to have kids, likes to be romantic and loves me! ;D

- How would your dream guy look? ;) lol Great fashion sense, short hair, tan skin, and be at least a couple of inches taller then me!


Dreams and Crazy Stuff:

- Tell me about something crazy or awesome you did/experienced. Set off floating lanterns into the sky at summer camp this past august with my youth group. It truly was magical. :)

- Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep, Allyson Stoner!!! And the best part was that I got a picture with her too!!

- If you could meet any celebrity (living or dead), who would you want to meet? The Hunger Games cast. :D

- Have you ever done something crazy you later regretted? Nope. Never. (...I find this difficult to believe...)

- Tell me about your most embarrassing moment. Probably when I said something that I shouldn't have said, and felt like I was going to die. :b

- Where would you like to travel? Italy!!!

- If you could have any skill/talent, what would it be? To be a better at doing my hair/make-up.

- If you could be on any TV show, which would you choose? American Idol or House Hunters. haha

- If you could star in any movie, which would you choose? HUNGER GAMES!!! Now that would be awesome, and yes Manda I will introduce you to Liam. ;)

All of my siblings and I!
Any closing thoughts/stories/anything you simply must add? :) 
Thanks Allison for asking me to do this, and for the great questions! This was a blast, and I feel honored that you picked me to be part of your blog series. :) Love you sis!


5 comments:

  1. Oh thanks Hans!!! I can't wait to get to meet him..... hahha Oh and btw, you are SO taking me to Italy with you and Allie!!

    Allie: I really enjoyed reading Hannah's answers, and I loved this unique series!! I so enjoyed reading about all your friends. :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...such a cute post!

    Also are you still skirts only?



    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are seriously so adorable :) I love you both and this blog post was super cute and I am so glad that you guys have come back to Emmanuel!!! I couldn't imagine the past few months without you ladies! Allison I also enjoyed your friend interviews that is so unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome interview! I love that you are so close with your sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... 5 siblings capture is beautiful. I'm the first older of 5 too. And... i think i'll try to gather us 5 and pose like that :)

    Your blog, never be unadorable anyway :)

    ReplyDelete